Moselle C. Leland Bohorquez
In addition to being a member of NOSSCR, Moselle is a past chairperson of the Orange County Bar Association Social Security section and has spoken at patient support groups. Moselle has handled cases at all adjudicatory levels, including the US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Moselle has presented to various groups including the multiple sclerosis group MS Views and News, Solve ME/CFS, and to a Covid-19 group.
- 2020 EmPOWER M.E. Roundtable: How to Navigate Disability Insurance with ME/CFS
- 03.21.17 – SSDI and SSI – Presented for MS Patients in Los Angeles
- Covid-19 Longhauler Webinar: http://bit.ly/Longhaulerswebinar
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Physical Impairment Claims
- Mental Disorder Disability Claims
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Psychology