Carla A. Green J.D.
Carla Green graduated with honors from the University of Phoenix with a bachelor's degree in business administration. Ms. Green was awarded her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Southern California. During law school, she received "high honors" and "honors" in several classes and was awarded two academic excellence awards.
Ms. Green has always had an interest in advocating for the rights of individuals. Prior to joining our firm, Ms. Green worked in civil litigation and represented personal injury and employment discrimination plaintiffs. She brings to the Social Security Disability practice her compassion, quest for justice, enthusiasm and desire to help others.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Employment discrimination plaintiffs
- Social Security Disability
- University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: With High Honors
- Honors: Awarded two academic excellence awards
- University of Phoenix
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Business Administration